Ladies' Halcon Waterproof Jacket
Colours: (click on a colour swatch to see options)
|Size||Price (inc VAT)|
Designed for an active country lifestyle, the intelligent features of the Halcon Jacket make it especially suitable for outdoor enthusiasts who carry extra equipment with them. Nine easily accessible pockets complement this practical country jacket. Thanks to the unique Nikwax Analogy fabric and carefully thought-out ventilation options you can maintain your comfort level without taking ‘layers' on and off.
For every Halcon sold a sapling will be planted by Trees for Life - click on the link to find out more about their work.
Watch renowned landscape photographer Joe Cornish give his take on outdoor clothing.
Ladies' Halcon Jacket Size Guide
|To Fit Chest Up to||
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Two external secure and ‘dry' breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- ‘Dry' storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- Tailored fit for the female form.
- Reduce the 'carbon footprint' of your Halcon Jacket and make a positive impact on wildlife. We've teamed up with Trees for Life, an award winning conservation charity dedicated to the regeneration and restoration of the Caledonian Forest in the Higlands of Scotland. For every Halcon Jacket purchased a sapling will be planted.
Average weight 894g