Rescue teams, outdoor instructors and guides were among Páramo's earliest converts. Páramo continues to be chosen by:
- 30+ teams within the UK Mountain Rescue Community
- Outdoor instructors and mountain guides.
- Outdoor workers including Natural England, the Forestry Commission and the National Trust for Scotland.
A whole host of nature professionals have adopted Páramo for work and leisure:
- Cameramen and sound recordists such as Philip Lovel and Sue Gibson
- Wildlife enthusiasts and birdwatchers such as John Aitchison, Charlie Hamilton James and Mike Powles.
- Landscape and wildlife photographers including Charlie Waite and Andy Rouse, Joe Cornish and Ben Osborne. Watch Joe Cornish give his take on outdoor clothing.
Dan Luscombe, assistant curator and intrepid seed collector at Bedgebury Pinetum.
Páramo users and testers